There’s no other family just like yours.
Each family has a unique past, present, and future. Every person’s qualities and personalities must be explored and understood for true, lasting healing from substance use disorder to occur for the entire family. When recovery is navigated as a team, addiction treatment changes for the better for all involved. Family members who benefit from our program include spouses or significant others, parents, siblings, adult children, and other individuals who are close to the patient.
Origins Counseling offers comprehensive, individualized family support.
For families in Dallas, Texas, and surrounding areas, we offer support. Since Origins Counseling programs are outpatient rather than residential, our rules for contact are different. For example, families always have access to their loved ones via the telephone. Our focus is on building family relationships and exploring options for recovery in your local recovery community. Origins hosts weekly family support groups that are free to the public.
We understand the common struggles that family members like you experience.
Addiction is an illness that you did not cause but also one that you cannot cure on your own without help. It’s critical to understand that as a family member you are not alone.
We’re here to help you develop proper boundaries and create space for self-care. Many families just like yours often experience challenges such as:
- Financial hardships affecting the entire household
- Reckless behaviors within the home
- Emotional or physical abuse
- Poor or ineffective communication
- Unhealthy hypervigilance
- Ongoing emotional turmoil and sleepless nights
- Intense secrecy
- Overprotective and caretaking role shifts
We design individualized treatment programs for the whole family.
Family members deserve their own chance at recovery. Comprehensive, quality treatment at Origins Counseling will guide you and your family members in the development of a plan that supports everyone’s health and well-being. We’ll help you understand how treatment works and what to expect going forward. We want to help ease the feelings of anger, stress, fear, and confusion related to substance use
Our Family Program offerings include:
- Regular treatment updates from our clinical team
- Weekly family coaching calls
- Unrestricted contact with your loved one through treatment
- Access to supportive family program therapists and coordinators
- Confidential, judgment-free atmosphere
- Safe and professionally facilitate group discussions
- Guided communication between loved ones
- Strategies for improved self-care
What comes next?
Continuing care planning begins on day one. We collaborate with families to develop specific personal and family goals along with a plan to achieve these outcomes. Components of your family’s recovery plan may include:
- Family therapy and case management
- Support groups
- Trauma therapy
- Family Intensives
- Marriage or couples counseling
- Individual therapies
- Self-care techniques
- Referrals to other professionals
- Post-treatment follow-up and support
Ready to get started?
Day or night call 844.321.2944. Origins Counseling is ready to help your family begin the journey to recovery.