Virtual IOP Recovery
* An admissions specialist will reach out to you shortly.
Removing the barriers that can keep patients with substance use disorders from receiving treatment.
Flexible, Individualized Treatment to Meet Your Needs
Our Virtual Outpatient Program Offers a Path to Recovery for Patients Who:
- Live in a remote location with limited access to treatment or specialized care
- Have work, school or family obligations that keep them from receiving care
- Have an alcohol or other substance use disorder and are medically stable
- Have co-occurring disorders such as anxiety, PTSD or depression
- Would benefit from more structure/support to progress with personal recovery goals
- Feel isolated and need a supportive recovery community
- Are reluctant to receive treatment in-person
Accessible From Anywhere
Virtual Psychiatry and Mental Health Care
Issues addressed through therapy and virtual psychiatry include:
- Panic attacks
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention deficit disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Opioid addiction
Alumni Support Via the Origins Connect App
Participants in our VOP are invited to join our thriving alumni community from the onset of treatment. We offer virtual recovery support via the Origins Connect app. To learn more about our Alumni Programming, please visit us here.