Mental Health Counseling
Therapy can help you recover.
Our counselors are here to guide you through the process.
We can help you make authentic, meaningful, and mindful choices about how to live. In our comfortable atmosphere, Origins’ compassionate therapists provide a highly personalized approach to psychological and emotional wellness. Each mental health counselor is trained in effective techniques to help you regain health and happiness.
- Attention deficit disorders (such as ADD and ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder (BPD)
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Marriage and relationship problems
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
We can also help you manage and navigate:
- Health and wellness
- Lifestyle challenges
- Life transitions
- Negative thoughts and emotions
- Strained family dynamics
- Autoimmune disorders