Evening IOP in Dallas
We offer flexible evening Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP) options for everyone seeking a path to recovery.
Origins’ evening IOP in Dallas, Texas, allows you to continue your personal, professional, or educational obligations while receiving the intensive support of our caring team. With five available weeknight options, our programming for men and women is tailored to the unique fingerprint of each person pursuing recovery. We facilitate care for individuals seeking primary treatment and those who are stepping down from residential treatment. Our mission is to provide a clear path to a life of healing and restoration for each person.
Our team also takes the utmost care to protect you during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Support for co-occurring mental health concerns
Many people with substance use disorders also have co-occurring disorders, or dual diagnoses, that require sophisticated clinical care. Our programming is trauma-informed, and we provide comprehensive care for people with co-occurring mental health disorders, such as:
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood disorders, such as bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Process addictions
Features of our IOP for men and women
- The choice of flexible evening options
- A personalized, confidential assessment
- Weekly individual therapy sessions with a masters-level clinician
- Collaboration with Origins’ preferred psychiatrist for evaluations
- Therapeutic groups 3-5 nights per week
- Relapse Prevention/Recovery Protection groups
Our evidenced-based techniques
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness Practices
- Life skills classes
- Psychiatry services and addiction medicine
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Develop a healthy support system
Free family support services
Along with the ability to schedule guided family sessions with our therapists, we also host a supportive, educational group for family members with loved ones affected by addiction. This clinical group is led by a licensed clinician with years of experience helping families recover from substance use disorders.
Recovery from drug and alcohol use can seem impossible, but we know that there is a solution. Origins Counseling Dallas provides renowned clinical care for addiction—and our team is standing by to help. We are centrally located and conveniently accessible from North Dallas, Preston Hollow, Highland Park, Southlake, Frisco, Lakewood, Plano, and University Park. Call us today.