We take your concerns and history into account and develop a plan that includes individual therapies and group work.
Our easily accessible location Dallas, Texas, makes Origins Counseling a safe and convenient place to begin your journey to wellness. Our Outpatient Program for men and women is ideal for those seeking a nurturing environment that supports recovery for the entire family system. We take your concerns and history into account and develop a plan that includes individual therapies and group work. This evidence-based approach to healing allows you to successfully face everyday demands and stresses with the expert guidance from our compassionate therapists.
At Origins Counseling, our therapists guide you through programming that provides a valuable opportunity to:
- Process recovery concerns
- Learn healthy coping strategies
- Identify and challenges self-defeating behaviors
- Address other personal concerns
Our patients seek us at various points along the recovery journey, including:
First Entry to Recovery
In Collaboration with Other Providers
Program Features Include
- Day and evening options
- Access to our preferred psychiatrist for evaluations and follow-up
- Twice weekly group sessions
- Individual therapy with a masters-level clinician
- Mindfulness training
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family systems groups
- Relapse Prevention/Recovery Protection
An Integrated Approach to Healing
Our integrated approach to treatment assists the whole person in the healing process—mind, body, and spirit—rather than simply treating symptoms. If you want to uncover and understand the underlying factors that contribute to substance use, call us today to find out if Origins Counseling is right for you.